Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 26, 2016

Sunday Hopefuls

My Wife,  Joy,  and I are going to spend Easter Sunday at our oldest Son, Wes and his Wife Tara's place tomorrow.    It's a little more convoluted than that though.   Before we get to kick back and enjoy a nice smoked Boston Butt, we have to zoom up to Gadsden to pick our daughter up to spend the day.  So I'm going to try to mark Gadsden off of the list of Alabama cities I've never metal detected in while I'm there. 

Then, one we make it back to the jungles of St. Clair County, I'm going to assemble my oldest Grandsons Garrett ACE 250 for him and then take him and Anna to their local park for some metal detecting IF the weather cooperates. Should be plenty of good photo ops at least.
Happy Easter Everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment